3.05.2007

Would You Vote For This "BUNDLE OF STICKS?"

If you've read previous entries at Scream Jerk you know that I don't like to judge. I am a fair, honest and rational human being who believes in free speech and human rights.

But why in the hell would anyone cast a vote for John freakin' Edwards? Is it that whole "two Americas" crap that he preaches? If so, it should be brought to your attention that while he's out and about campaigning about how America has become "the rich and everyone else," he is currently picking out bathroom tile and fine Italian silks for his 28,000 square foot home. Now, I'm not going to take anything away from his financial success. It takes a special kind of person to manipulate and piss on the legal system to make a fortune. Congrats Johnnie!

This past week, the reigning tramp of Conservative values, Ann Coulter, made a comment in which she referred to John Edwards as a "faggot." Edwards, along with many others, were apparently offended at this rather obnoxious reference to a "bundle of sticks" and decried the comment by Coulter as "wildly inappropriate."

Jim Rainbow, founder of the Faggot Institute in San Francisco, released the following comment to the press on Sunday:

Ms. Coulter's comments referring to Mr. Edwards as a "faggot" are baseless
and false. While Mr. Edwards may walk, talk and act like a "faggot" he is
clearly not a bundle of sticks. It is insulting to twigs and branches
every where that such a reference could equated to a self-righteous snake
like Mr. Edwards.

Scream Jerk made several attempts to contact both Ann Coulter and John Edwards but were unable to locate either phone number.

SJ

1 comment:

Kevin Scott said...

Jay,

Thanks for stopping by My Other Blog is a Porsche (.wordpress.com) and leaving a comment.

I know you are cool. You know HOW I know?

1. Your blog says "Fuck"
2. You love BNL
3. You linked to my blog--only the finest.

You might be interested in a couple of my other blogs (then again, you may not) but my mother thinks they're funny. (Not really, my mother finds them pretty offensive, but then again...)

Anyway, your feedback is appreciated:

whorechurch.wordpress.com

itspeopledammit.wordpress.com

(I didn't link them because I didn't want you to think I'm a link whore. I'm a church whore. Or a whore church. Yeah, that's it. We're having roasted fundy for our potluck this evening if you want to stop by...)