11.20.2006

Dear Boss, PlayStation Has Arrived

Dear Boss,

I'm sorry I won't be coming into work this week. You see, PlayStation 3 comes out at the end of the week and me and some friends of mine are going to camp out in front of Wal-Mart for the next five days in hopes of getting one or three.
I don't have much in my life. But I like to meet people. And the people you meet on the sidewalk entrance of Wal-Mart with a Hibachi and 24-pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon are the kind of people I like to be around.
Please consider this my vacation for the year. I know, I won't be able to take time off around Christmas to spend with my family but that's okay. See, I found some pigeon on the internet to pay about 800% more for this PlayStation 3 than I will pay. You're right, he probably is retarded.
Anyway, can you please hold my job for me?
Sincerely,
Jay

No comments: