1.15.2006

Today is January 15th and I've been laboring over what the subject of my first post of 2006 should be. I told myself that this year I'd focus more on subjects and ideas that matter to the average American. But considering that the most searched topics on the internet are lotto numbers and Paris Hilton I don't think I can really reach out to those average Americans.

So I considered sharing my new computer software innovation that I've been working on. It's a program that allows you to cheat at computer solitaire. But I figured computer speak would bore the masses.

How about a 2005 Year In Review? Boring. Besides, the year can be summed up rather briefly - Michael Jackson got off, the Democrats wanted to pull out and TomKat are expecting a baby.

So I am going to make a promise to my readers this year. Starting in February, this Blog is going to get really, really good. So give me about two weeks and I promise I'll blow your mind for the rest of the year.

No comments: